Keeping you Compliant
A completely virtual, paperless end-to-end bookkeeping service for sole traders, partnerships and small micro Ltd companies.
Fully understanding what is going on in your business will give you a much better insight into where your business is at.
Providing a personal and professional service to keep you on track
Let’s relieve the stress.
As your trusted bookkeeper, you’ll know exactly when the time is right for growth and expansion, whilst regaining your time back, to enjoy ‘doing you’!
I will hold your hand every step of the way to make sure you are fully compliant and up to date with what’s going on.
No one wants the mad rush at the end of the year, getting everything in order. We’ll make sure everything is completely up to date along the way!
Offering the following Services
Bookkeeping Services from £100 per month. Payroll Services from £25 per month.
Various levels of Bookkeeping are available, to include entering of invoices for both sales and purchases if needed. Debtors & creditors reports at month end along with Profit & Loss and Business Progress Planning reports (aka Management Accounts) if required
VAT submissions are filed on time, every time!
Regular bookkeeping will keep everything in order ready to be submitted quarterly or monthly for you.
Payroll carried out weekly, monthly, 4 weekly or fortnightly. Or even a mix of the variations. Carried out using Brightpay payroll giving you the employer access to the dashboard and your employees have their own app where they can view their payslips and even request annual leave if needed
By preparing your Final Accountants we can make sure everything is ready to be submitted on time
Or click below to book in for a FREE Quotation via zoom
- The Extra Bank Holiday June 2022!Is there an automatic entitlement to the additional bank holiday? […]
- MTD & MTD for ITSAThe Requirements of MTD & MTD for ITSA. But what […]
- Going Limited?Oh, the things to think about!! And where do you […]
- What do you need to do when you first go self-employed?You’re at a bridge and you want to work for […]
- My studiesStudying to increase my qualifications. I’ve been qualified in Bookkeeping […]